Start a new topic

POE Injector

What POE injector (or POE switch) do I need to use for my IP product?

1 Comment

For our IP products, you need to use an IEEE 802.3af, 802.3at or 802.3bt compliant POE injector or switch. The Ubiquiti injector part number POE-48-24W is not compliant with those specifications and neither are many other inexpensive POE injectors.

Login or Signup to post a comment